There are two kinds of titanium plate standard, national standard GB/T3621-2007, GB/T13810-2007, American standard ASTM B265, ASTM F136, ASTM F67, AMS4928.
The badge number: GR1, GR2, GR3, GR5, GR7, GR12
Russia's badge number: BT1-00, BT1, BT1 0-2, etc
Domestic brands: TA0, TA2 and TA3, TA5, TA6, TA7, TA9, TA10, TB2, TC1 and TC2 TC3 TC4
Titanium plate specification
TA1, TA2 TA3, TC4, GR1, GR2, GR5
GB/T 3621-3621, GB/T 13810-2007, ASTM B265, ASTM F136, ASTM F67,
0.5 5.0 mm x W1000mm x L T 2000-3500 MMT 6.0-30 mm x W1000-2500 - mm x L, 3000-6000 MMT W1000mm x 30-80 mm x 2000 mm L
Metallurgy, electronics, medical, chemical, petroleum, pharmaceutical, aerospace, etc.
Titanium plate manufacturing process
Hot forging forging process in metal above the recrystallization temperature.
Hot rolled under the above the recrystallization temperature of the rolling process.
Cold plastic deformation temperature is lower than the temperature of the rolling process.
Annealing: the metal slowly heated to a certain temperature, keep enough time, then cooling with appropriate speed (usually slow cooling, sometimes is controlled cooling of a metal heat treatment process.
Pickling: parts in aqueous solution of sulfuric acid and so on, to remove metal oxides on the surface of the film.Is plating, enamel, before or after processing the middle of rolling processing 
The characteristics of titanium plate
1. The titanium oxide film on the surface of the plate is equivalent to a good durability with hair separating agent, saving the separating agent used titanium sheet, make it easy to plate strip, exempt from the kind of plate processing process in advance, titanium sheet is lighter than copper sheet in half.
2. The service life of titanium sheet copper plate is more than 3 times, according to the operating conditions can be up to 10 to 20 years
3. The use of titanium plate making of electrolytic copper compact crystal structure, surface level off is smooth, excellent quality.
4. Because the titanium sheet without daub separating agent, thus it can be to avoid contamination of copper electrolyte.
5. Improve productivity reduce the production cost of electrolytic copper, which has good economic benefit.