Seamless titanium tubes are widely used
Titanium tube has the advantages of light weight, high strength and superior mechanical properties.Widely used in heat exchange equipment, such as tube heat exchanger, coil heat exchanger, serpent tube heat exchanger, condenser, evaporator and pipeline, etc.
Titanium tube according to the use of requirements and performance of the different implementation of two national standards: GB/T3624-1995GB/T3625-1995.
TA0, TA1, TA2, TA9, TA10BT1-00, BT1-0 GR1, GR2
Diameter Φ4 ~114mm wall thickness Δ0.2 ~4.5mm length within 15m
Seamless titanium tubes are made of extrusion process, and welded titanium tubes are welded after sheet crimp.Generally seamless titanium tube wall thickness is relatively small, the caliber is also relatively small.
1. Seamless Titanium Tube.High strength.Titanium alloy has very high strength, its tensile strength is 686-1176MPa, and the density is only about 60% of steel, so the specific strength is very high.
2. Seamless titanium tube has high hardness.The hardness HRC of titanium alloy (annealed state) is 32 -- 38.
3. Low elastic modulus of seamless titanium tube.The elastic modulus of titanium alloy (annealed state) is 1.078×10-1.176×10MPa, about half of that of steel and stainless steel.Standard: ASTM B337, ASTM B338, ASTM B338 B861
Seamless titanium tube:
Wall thickness: 0.5 8 mm
Length: 15000mm maximum
4. Excellent high and low temperature performance.Seamless titanium tube at high temperature, titanium alloy can still maintain good mechanical properties, its heat resistance is much higher than that of aluminum alloy, and the working temperature range is wide, the new type of heat resistant titanium alloy working temperature can reach 550-600 ℃;At low temperature, the strength of titanium alloy is increased than at room temperature, and has good toughness, low temperature titanium alloy at -253℃ can also maintain good toughness.
5. Seamless titanium tubes have strong corrosion resistance.Titanium in the air below 550℃, the surface will quickly form a thin and dense titanium oxide film, so in the atmosphere, sea water, nitric acid, sulfuric acid and other oxidizing media and strong alkali, its corrosion resistance is better than most stainless steel.