Titanium tube is light in weight, high in strength and superior in mechanical properties.It is widely used in heat exchange equipment, such as tube heat exchanger, coil heat exchanger, coil heat exchanger, condenser, evaporator and pipeline.At present, many nuclear power industry titanium tube as the unit standard.
Titanium tubes according to the use requirements and performance of the different implementation of two national standards: ASTM B338 ASTM B861
Supply brands:TA1, TA2, TA9, Gr1, Gr2
Supply specification: diameter 4~114mm wall thickness 0.2~4.5mm length within 15m
Seamless titanium tube is made by extrusion process, and welded titanium tube is made by plate crimping.Generally seamless titanium tube wall thickness is relatively small, the diameter is also relatively small.
1. Seamless titanium tube, titanium tube.High strength.Titanium alloy has very high strength, its tensile strength is 686-1176mpa, and the density is only about 60% of steel, so the specific strength is very high.
2. Seamless titanium tube has high hardness.The hardness HRC of titanium alloy (annealed) is 32 -- 38.
3. Low elastic modulus of seamless titanium tube.The elastic modulus of titanium alloy (annealed) is 1.078×10-1.176×10MPa, about half that of steel and stainless steel.Standard: ASTM B337, ASTM B338, ASTM B338 B861
4. Excellent performance at high and low temperature.Seamless titanium tube in high temperature, titanium alloy can still maintain good mechanical properties, its heat resistance is much higher than aluminum alloy, and the working temperature range is wider, the current new heat resistant titanium alloy operating temperature up to 550-600 ℃;At low temperature, the strength of titanium alloy is higher than that at normal temperature, and it has good toughness. At low temperature, titanium alloy can maintain good toughness at -253℃.
5. Seamless titanium tube has strong corrosion resistance.Titanium in the air below 550℃, the surface will quickly form thin and dense titanium oxide film, so in the atmosphere, seawater, nitric acid and sulfuric acid and other oxidizing medium and strong alkali, its corrosion resistance is better than most stainless steel.